Folio Two WordPress Edition
Folio Two WordPress theme is an advanced portfolio focused to creative freelancers and agencies, a practical and usable wordpress theme designed with HTML5 + CSS3 and using jQuery to enhance an awesome user experience.
This template is a powerful tool based on RESPONSIVE DESIGN, adaptive to any kind of device. The screen size will not be a problem to show your favorite works.
Just select your best works and begins to show your talent!
- Dribbble integration
- Cool filtering method
- Custom galleries for showing your works
- Custom backgrounds for your galleries
- Custom lightbox system based on PrettyPhoto
- Google fonts. More than 75 fonts available.
- Ajax template
- HTML5 history API
- Three different navigations. Left sided (fixed & sliding) and a top navigation, you can choose between them in a very easy way.
- Two different galleries. The classic gallery based in Folio Two HTML5 and a new one. You can see the new one in the live preview
- Hover info on thumbs
- Single slide descriptions
- Vimeo & Youtube video support
- Video & Audio HTML5
- Soundcloud support in galleries
- Change the thumbs size directly from the option panel
- You can adjust the transparency for the thumbs using a simple slider within the panel too
- Adjust the sizes for your text, fonts, color. Combinations are unlimited.
- Localization ready
- Spanish translation included
- qTranslate plugin fully supported
- Protected projects with password
- Semantic HTML5 structure & Degrades Gracefully
- iOS/Mobile Ready
- iOS gestures and keyboard support for galleries
- A very easy to use control panel where you could change your logos, adjust positions, change fonts, colors and customize your portfolio in a very easy way.
- 22 JUN – 2015: Version 1.72
· Fixed security issues due to prettyPhoto
- 16 JAN – 2014: Version 1.71
· Fixed issue with projects/sections display with Firefox and Safari latest versions.
- 19 NOV – 2013: Version 1.7
· Fixed issue with twitter feed.
· Improved some general behaviors. Now some server configurations won´t break the theme paths.
· Checked compatibility and WP 3.7+ ready
- 3 JUN – 2013: Version 1.6
· Fixed issue with sprite option for navigation handlers in Gal-V1 (gallery with info viewed)
· Checked compatibility and WP 3.6 ready
- 15 FEB – 2013: Version 1.53
· Fixed issue with menu collapse and mobile view displacement due to the last update. Now everything is working as it should.
- 12 FEB – 2013: Version 1.52
· Added subsections option (minor update)
- 8 FEB – 2013: Version 1.51
· Fixed insert images into pages issue.
· Updated jQuery version to 1.9.1.
- 28 JAN – 2013: Version 1.5 – view details
· Added single slide descriptions
· Added hover info on thumb/works hover
· Improved Google Analytics AJAX segmentation
· Fixed gallery issue with IE due to a error included with the last update v1.41 due to a debug instruction.
- 14 DIC – 2012: Version 1.41
· Fixed some issues with WordPress 3.5. If you are updating WordPress to 3.5 version, we recommend to update the theme too.
- 20 OCT – 2012: Version 1.4
· Improved navigation management with a cool widgetizable solution (read documentation before)
· Improved social sharing for default advanced gallery
· Improved qTranslate plugin support
· Added toggle shortcode
· Fixed contact form alignement for middle screen sizes
- 10 SEP – 2012: Version 1.3
· Added custom backgrounds for sections/default pages too
· Script moved to the footer
· Improved support for qTranslate plugin
· Added option for disabling the menu compact mode/responsive menu
· Password protected projects
· HTML5 video and audio with jPlayer
· New option to change directly the mobile logo from the option panel
· Improved news section with titles and improved responsive images support
· Fixed navigation button selection when they are clicked fast
· Fixed favicon bug
· Fixed translation form errors
- 7 JUL – 2012: Version 1.2
· Added custom social links within the main navigation
· Added spanish translation
· Added custom slug for projects
· Added subfilters/categories
· Added soundcloud support inside the galleries
· Added new default navigation for mobile devices (top navigation)
· Fixed bubble for Google Maps
· Fixed custom links in navigation in new window
· Fixed arrow disappear when top logo is removed
· Fixed custom font in claim for default pages
· Fixed hover issue after updating to 3.4
· Improved custom preloader
- 3 JUN – 2012: Version 1.11
· Improved the use of videos from Youtube/Vimeo. Now you can modify the width as you need.
· Added shortcodes to improve the content addition to default pages and fixed the ratio problem with responsive behaviors in these pages.
· Added the option to change the background color for the main grid
· Preloader simplified with the option to use an advanced one.
- 28 MAY – 2012: Version 1.1
· Fixed option issues. Now all the elements changed in the option panel are stored correctly
- 27 MAY Folio Two is released
Folio Two is a VanKarWai´s original idea.
First in its kind and first using AJAX in Themeforest.
Do you need support?
Dashboard and ticksy are checked regularly during business hours (9:00h-18:00h UTC+1). We’ll get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24-48 hours. While be sure your query was not asked before in any thread and remember you to take a look to the FAQs.